1) Blue Smiths® T-shirt (bluesmiths.com; $75) is made of breathable and fast-drying fabric with UVA and UVB protection.
2) This packable fedora by Physician Endorsed (solescapes.com; $35) has a built-in protection factor of 50+.
3) Nothing if not versatile, a Mott 50 tunic (mott50.com; $148) can be worn as a swim cover-up or as a top with pants.
4) Putting on sunscreen is the last thing on a surfer’s mind. The solution: a Dakine rash guard (dakine.com; $44) with UPF 50+.
5) Whether you prefer waterskiing or paddle-boarding, an Athleta rash guard (athleta.com; $79) will be your go-to for days spent on the water.
6) The waist-cinching nylon and Lycra of this one-piece Tommy Bahama® swimsuit (tommybahama.com; $142) flatter and protect.
7) These lightweight board shorts from Blue Smiths (bluesmiths.com; $185) are made of a multi-stretch nylon that repels moisture.
8) A Brooks Running hat (brooksrunning.com; $24) offers breathable mesh and moisture-wicking properties to help keep you cool.
- NOTE: Information may have changed since publication. Please confirm key details before planning your trip.
- Published: Summer 2015