1) Ladies can pack Pikolinos brogues for a lightweight and versatile option that can be worn with jeans or a dress. $165
2) Made of water-resistant suede, these men’s cushioned featherweight Ugg loafers give new meaning to “treading lightly.” $100
3) For nearly weightless support, opt for Tommy Bahama leather boat shoes. The brand’s Relaxology technology keeps this pair for men weighing just 8 ounces. $128
4) Flexible cotton Reef slip-ons for women have a molded foot bed, arch support and a rubber sole. $54
5) Keep on-trend in New Balance unisex sneakers that tout a supportive rubber sole. $80
6) These Dr. Scholl’s shoes are not your average women’s flats; they have a memory-foam insole for pounding the pavement. $55
- NOTE: Information may have changed since publication. Please confirm key details before planning your trip.
- Published: Winter 2015